“Making Life Better” is our pledge and promise.
At Country View we offer many levels of care for our residents. Our Dementia/Alzheimers wing offers safety and peace of mind to our residents and their loved ones. We also provide an ambulatory unit to limit our residents’ need to have off site medical appointments. Whether it’s our Heavy Care Unit or our PMI Unit, we have the highest level of care for our residents.
At Country View, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals help residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Please contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Country View.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed everyday.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 daily.