Our highly skilled nurses and direct care staff provide the best quality care to our resident population. Along with their skills, our staff bring a gentle, caring, touch to the residents we serve.
Nursing Services available include:
- Medical director oversees medical services and participates in Quality Assurance of facility standards
- Skilled level of care services to meet the needs of post acute hospital stays
- Specialized mental health services
- RN Unit Managers to coordinate individualized plan of care and participate in development of the individual program plan
- Staff trained to provide services to meet the needs of persons challenged with physical, intellectual and mental disabilities.
- IV therapy
- Wound Care
- Respite stays
- Enteral Nutrition services
- Ostomy services
- Individualized nutrition and hydration care provision
- Medication management, education, and training
- Diabetic management, education and training
- Restorative Nursing Services
- Consultant physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Pain Management
- Hospice Services participation site
- Incontinence Management, education and training
- Participation in local nursing and CNA instruction programs
- On going continued learning for facility staff
- Consultant psychiatrist services
- Contract, laboratory, radiology, and respiratory therapy services
- Coordination with on site services to schedule and provide transportation to medical appointments and dialysis.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including: blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration and tracking, exercise plan, menu planning, education and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Country View we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population, who require a specialized restorative program. This service is included in the room and board fee. The therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans designed to support residents on their journey back to health. The program features Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
The dietary department is staffed with an experienced team committed to excellence in service, food quality, sanitation, and resident well-being. We offer a variety of entree choices at each meal and have the ability to individualize meals to accommodate special needs.
- Provide meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplemental diets are available
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian